The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Proud Of Me

For some odd reason this year I got the itch to make stuff for Chloe's Halloween Party at school. Usually I just buy some little spider rings, stickers and whatever else junk I can throw in a bag. Since I usually throw this stuff away about a week after Halloween I thought I would just make a few edible or usable items.
BlowPop Ghosts
Candy Corn hand soap
packaged candy corn soap
Witch Hat cookies
finished bag
I did throw in some extra pieces of candy. I am happy with the end product! Hopefully the other parents will like them also!

2 comments:

  1. you have way too much time on your hands! But I LOVE those witch hat cookies, i'm stealing that idea next year:) Where did you find that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are adorable! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete