The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Need Baby!!

3 weeks and 5 days until my due date! Not that I am counting.

I have been home for the past 4 weeks. I have to say it has been very nice! The first week B was on vacation as well. The second week I started to get ready for baby. Thankfully I saved all of the clothes from when Chloe was a baby. I got the box out of the guest room closet and started sorting. WOW---I knew I had a lot but I didn't know really how much. Of all the items I took out maybe 5 or 6 outfits that had stains that didn't wash out.

All of these clothes are newborn to 6 months. I am not sure if there are enough days in 6 months to wear all of these clothes. The closet and all of the drawers are full!

Next---finish the nursery. Since I decided to use the same bedding as I used with Chloe I really did not have much to do. I did buy a cute little hanger thingy and wood letters from Hobby Lobby. I had fun painting those to match the room. I also cut some letters from pretty paper to say "Thank Heaven for Little Girls". I got the idea online. I bought some simple curtains to finish the room.



It is official.....our newest addition will be Danielle Paige. I think we will call her Dani, but I guess we will have to wait and see if the nickname suits her! I really do love Paige. Chloe has finally gotten over naming her Rapunzel and she is so excited to tell EVERYONE what the baby's name will be. Even people at Walmart :/

34 weeks 35 weeks












36 weeks
When I look at these pictures I don't see much difference! Not sure if that's good or bad. I did weigh 2 less pounds at my last visit. I'm not sure how that is even possible!!??

I went today and bought diapers, wipes and baby wash. I guess all I need is a sweet baby girl in my arms!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment