The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Monday, March 14, 2011

Are your screens boring??

Have NO fear, with the help of Chloe Grace, your screens can be this fabulous too :) Note the blue line on each brick below the window.



While B and I ate dinner Chloe played in the backyard by herself. She told me she wasn't hungry so I let her play. We sat and watched her through the windows. It started out innocent---a little on the patio, then the brick window sill, then the screen, then the swing and swingset, then herself. She told me that was her sunblock for summer. Amazing the info they retain!


2 comments:

  1. Chloe is hilarious! Tell her she can come decorate our screens anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chloe is quite the artist. I can see a face on the screen. And the meticulous lines on the ledge are quite impressive. MiMi has lots of screens to decorate!

    ReplyDelete