The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Month of May

On Cinco de Mayo I headed to San Antonio with the girls from my office. The dentist took us to the annual dental meeting from Thursday until Saturday. We stayed at a hotel on the Riverwalk. This was my first trip away from both B and Chloe. Although I was worried about Chloe getting a bath and her teeth brushed, B handled everything like a champ. Here is a picture of us eating dinner at a sushi restaurant (on Cinco de Mayo????).

All I have to say is--don't pretend that you are twenty something when you are NOT. Do NOT eat dinner with people who like Sake and have all of these rules about tapping your glass and making you take shots of Sake. Do NOT drink several beers after these said shots of Sake. Do NOT go to bed at 2 when you need to wake at 6. 4 hours of sleep is NO good when you have to sit through 8 hours of lecturing! Other than a headache and dozing in class I was ok after some Starbucks and a muffin!

On Saturday we were invited to go to a family member's lakehouse. Unfortunately I did not make it home from San Antonio in time to join the get together. B still took Chloe and celebrated Mother's Day with his Mom! From what I hear it was a good time that I am sorry I missed. For Mother's Day B and Chloe made me breakfast!

Also in May was B's company picnic out in Magnolia. Chloe got to go fishing, feed goats and play some putt-putt. The weather was so nice on this day.



Watch out Tiger!







No comments:

Post a Comment