The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Back!

****I have decided to make this into a few posts, too many pictures for one post*****
I really haven't been away, just lazy :) A lot has happened since March! In April we celebrated my birthday, Holli's 30th birthday, Easter and Evah's birthday (Chloe's friend). B and Chloe took me to Shogun for my birthday dinner. They have kid friendly chopsticks that Chloe was actually able to use. After 20 minutes of trying I have given up on uploading the picture of Chloe using the chopsticks. The picture is stuck on B's phone :( I got a Cuisinart Grind N' Brew coffee maker from B and Chloe and a Belgian Waffle maker from my Mom!
The day before Easter we helped Evah celebrate her 3rd birthday at the Downtown Aquarium. Chloe had never been. We all had so much fun!
They were so cute!


Too much fun!


After birthday fun we decided to color Easter eggs. This was the first time that Chloe could really do it. She was a little rough but only cracked one egg.

Easter morning B hid the eggs in the back yard. Chloe hunted in her jammies. The Easter Bunny brought her Tangled. (super cute movie) I forgot to take her to get a picture with the Easter Bunny. :(

More Easter stuff in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment