The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family Pictures (May events)

We had not taken family pictures since Chloe was 18 months old so I put my foot down and insisted that we have some taken. B just loathes having his picture taken. Last year I let him talk me out of it, this year, no way! I did have Chloe's picture taken around October of last year, just not with all of us.

So anyway, I have a long lost cousin that I just met this year. Exciting huh?! He resembles my grandfather and I think that is cool. I don't have a lot of memories about my grandfather because he died when I was 6 but I do have lots of pictures so I know what he looks like! Ok, enough straying.....turns out my cousin is teaching himself photography. He asks if I would be interested in some family pictures. He tells me that he photographs nature but he would like to start photographing people. I check out his website and think this would be great! Experience for him and low cost for us. We decide on a weekend at the end of May and the location would be an old bridge in Waco that crosses the Brazos River.

This particular Saturday was so freaking hot and windy!! Wind+photos=crazy hair pictures. I just accepted the fact that mine and Chloe's hair was just going to be crazy. A couple of weeks later John sent me the disc with all of the pictures. There were so many great ones. Here are our 2011 family pics:








It is now September and I have yet to have any of these printed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment