The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Half Way to the Finish Line

I can't believe I am half way through my pregnancy! I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. Although my waist is definitely growing, I am still not feeling real pregnant. I guess the reason is that I barely feel the baby move. I have noticed more pronounced movements in the last week but I am pretty sure I started feeling Chloe move a lot earlier.

I have an appointment this Friday for an anatomy scan. I believe they will look at the chambers of the heart, kidneys, bladder, stomach, brain, spine and last but not least those darn sex organs. This baby has been so secretive about the sex. Although at 12 weeks we were pretty sure that there were boy parts present....at 18 weeks we just couldn't get a good enough view to say for sure. My doctor tried and then Dr Holli tried for more than an hour!!! Aunt Dr Holli let Chloe see the baby. She was interested for about 1 minute!

I am hoping that this Friday will finally confirm the sex of the baby. I am ready to start preparing the nursery. I found this bedding online that I really love:
Willow Bedding by Kidsline - Baby Crib Bedding - 8307bed4

Other than the bedding I haven't done anything else. If it is a boy I think I will try to find some kind of cover for the car seat since the infant seat is pink. Or I will sell all of my pink big stuff: stroller, car seat, pack-n-play, swing, high chair and buy boy stuff. I just haven't decided what to do yet.

Here is the only picture I have taken of the bump.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!!!! I fixed my posting problem. Apparently I just had to lower my "cookies" level. Wahoo! I'm back!!!!
    Love, love the bedding.....Get it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete