The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Newest Creation--matching reversible dresses

I found a reversible dress how-to on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try. It was a success. After I finished the dress for Chloe I decided to make a matching one for baby Dani!! I was able to make Dani's in one nap!!  I can't wait to get them on the girls.
one side of Chloe's dress
reverse side!!
matching dresses :)

I have been posting all of my projects on Ebay. My cousin let me know that she had a lot of fabric that she was going to donate to Good Will but she wanted to know if I was interested. Of Course!!  Free fabric :)  She brought over a ton of great stuff. I spent all day washing it and thinking what I could use it for. Here is a taggie blanket that I made for a friend for a baby gift. 
back of the taggie--soft fabric



In a high school Home Economics class I learned to sew a blanket that folds into a pillow (quillow). I made one for Chloe and then a friend asked if I could sew one for her. Here it is:
quillow made for a friend (front)
back of the quillow
folds into a pillow! (front)
pillow back
I am having a lot of fun sewing! I feel like I need to be doing something during naps. B would probably rather I clean ;)

1 comment: