The Kiddos

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Friday, August 24, 2012

Swim Lessons

For the last several years I have tried to get Chloe in swim lessons. I could never get a class that fit our schedule.  Since I have become a stay at home mom I knew this summer would be the perfect time.  I signed her up for 1 session during the month of July. I wasn't sure how she would do so I thought 4 lessons would be a good start.  I originally signed up for semi-private lessons but was contacted the week before the first lesson because they did not have a class for us :(  They offered me private lessons for the semi-private rate. I jumped on that because I thought Chloe would do much better one on one.  She tends to be a show off so this way there would be no distractions.  During the 3rd lesson she got to go down the slide!  She was SO excited about this because she has asked for the past few years to go down.  She can now hold her breath (she practices in the bath tub) and do the strokes.  We are so proud of her accomplishment!
first lesson with Ms. Micah

SLIDE!!!

Did I mention she likes to show off??

No comments:

Post a Comment